jEdit Community - Resources for users of the jEdit Text Editor
jEdit4AutoIt (jEdit4AutoIt.zip v3.4 by Thorsten Willert)
Submitted by Thorsten Willert on Sunday, 25 May, 2008 - 09:29
A collection of:
  • edit-mode
  • macros
  • console-commando-files
  • startup-scripts
  • XInsert-library
to create AutoItScript-programms.
More information you can find on the jEdit4AutoIt homepage.
Included in the archiv:
  • Ctags
Required plugins and software:
  • Console-plugin
  • Clipper-plugin
  • XInsert-plugin
  • Sidekick-plugin
  • CtagsSideKick-plugin
  • An installation of AutoIt3 and all the other tools you want e.g. Tidy ...
ProjectViewer development version (ProjectViewer.jar v2.9.0.0 by Shlomy Reinstein)
Submitted by shlomy on Monday, 11 May, 2009 - 16:50
This is the trunk version of ProjectViewer.
Highlight plugin - fixed matching of end-of-line with '$' and beginning-of-line with '^' (Highlight.jar v0.2 by Shlomy Reinstein)
Submitted by shlomy on Monday, 23 March, 2009 - 21:43

Updated on 03/24/2009 - 07:33
Downloads: 1023

Open Selection with Extension (Open_Selection_with_Extension.bsh v1.0 by Gael Ecorchard)
Submitted by galou on Thursday, 19 March, 2009 - 08:25
Opens the file which base name is the selected text and which extension is identical to the one of the file where the text is selected - creates the file if it does not exist.
Extract Matches (Extract_Matches.bsh v0.4 by Peter Adolphs)
Submitted by futzilogik on Thursday, 27 July, 2006 - 14:53
A jEdit BeanShell macro that extracts all tokens matched by a user-specified regular expression and puts them into a new buffer. Optionally returns a unique and/or sorted list of matches. Update: version 0.4. now works with 4.3pre16
AutoIt Commando Files (au3_commando.zip v7 by Thorsten Willert)
Submitted by Thorsten Willert on Monday, 23 July, 2007 - 16:13
Four commando files for AutoIt:
  • au3_run: Runs the au3-file in the current buffer (ANSI or Unicode).
  • au3_check: Checks the syntax of the au3-file in the current buffer.
  • au3_compiler: Compiles the au3-file in the current buffer to an exe-file.
    The compiler-UI is like the "AutoIt Script to EXE Converter".
  • au3_tidy: Starts the Tidy.exe for the current buffer.
  • au3_AutoItWrapper: Starts the AutoItWrapper.exe for the current buffer.
  • au3_Obfuscator: Starts the Obfuscator.

Edit-Mode for AutoIt
Screenshots and additions for Ctags /Sidekick, Clipper, XInsert and some macros are on my homepage.
AutoIt Edit Mode (au3_edit-mode.zip v3.0 by Thorsten Willert)
Submitted by Thorsten Willert on Sunday, 22 July, 2007 - 12:31
Edit-Mode for the BASIC-like scripting language AutoIt. It includes highlighting for:
  • Build-in functions
  • UDFs
  • Macros
  • Sendkeys
  • Comments
  • Own Functions
  • Variables

Commando Files for AutoIt (Console-plugin)
Screenshots and additions for Ctags /Sidekick, Clipper, XInsert and some macros are on my homepage.
V3.0 - Updated to AutoIt V3.3.0.0
Minimap plugin: Initial version (Minimap.jar v0.1 by Shlomy Reinstein)
Submitted by shlomy on Saturday, 17 January, 2009 - 06:06
This is the first version of the minimap plugin, hopefully to be released soon. Developed by me, with help from Matthieu Casanova. By default, you won't see any minimaps, you will need to add minimaps using the plugin menu, or use the option to automatically add minimaps in the plugin options.
All tasks in a project (Project_Task_List.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 - 05:16
I like the TaskList plugin, it shows the "TODO" messages in a file so it's easy to see them. A feature I've always wanted for this plugin is to be able to show a list of all such messages in a ProjectViewer project, so I don't have to do a search. This macro provides that ability. This macro requires both TaskList and ProjectViewer to be installed.
Rails - Extract Partial (Extract_Partial.bsh v0.1 by Alexandre da Silva)
Submitted by simpsomboy on Monday, 15 September, 2008 - 13:26
Extract selected region from current buffer as a partial, ask for a name and create a new buffer with _(given_name).(current_extension), then insert a <%= render :partial => 'given_name' %> My shortcut: CS + p Example: you are working in a file index.html.erb, select some region and activate extract partial macro. it will ask you for a name to partial, you inform "list_item", then, a new buffer will be created with name "_list_item.html.erb" with the content of selection, than the selection will be replaced by the command "<%= render :partial => 'list_item' %>". enjoy.
Rails - Open Related File (open_related_files.zip v1.2 by Mario Aquino)
Submitted by mario_aquino on Saturday, 9 August, 2008 - 15:06
JEdit macro for navigating between related files in a Rails project. The Rails directory needs to be copied into your /.jedit/macros directory. You will need to have the Ruby and SideKick JEdit plugins as well as the "ruby" executable for your platform visible in the "path". This macro has been tested on Windows and Linux (OS X users will have to settle for TextMate ;-) ).
Make Scriptlet (Make_Scriptlet.bsh v1.0 by Tomasz Peszor)
Submitted by takeshin on Thursday, 7 August, 2008 - 08:19
Macro for creating valid HTML bookmarklets. Compress JavaScript to one line of code, removing newline characters and other whitespaces in the current buffer or selection. Makes the text appropriate for use as a JavaScript bookmarklet. Based on Make_Bookmarklet.bsh by delvinj, but my version produces valid HTML source.
Set of my jEdit Macros (taat_jedit_macros.zip v1.0 by Tomek Pęszor)
Submitted by takeshin on Saturday, 16 February, 2008 - 23:22
A set of my jEdit macros. See description at: http://taat.pl/jedit/ Note: This is zipped file. Extract it before placing in settings directory. All macros as a separate files can be downloaded from http://taat.pl/en/jedit/
Drag_Up.bsh v1.1 by Tomek Pęszor
Submitted by takeshin on Monday, 7 July, 2008 - 07:16
Moves current line or selected lines one line up. It is not needed to select lines from the beginning to the end. Just hold shift+up/down arrow to indicate which lines to move, and then, use a keyboard shortcut you have chosen for this macro. Keeps selection. Suggested shortcut: CS+up arrow. Use in conjunction with Drag_Down.bsh macro.
Drag_Down.bsh v1.1 by Tomek Peszor
Submitted by takeshin on Monday, 7 July, 2008 - 07:13
Moves current line or selected lines one line down. It is not needed to select lines from the beginning to the end. Just hold shift+up/down arrow to indicate which lines to move, and then, use a keyboard shortcut you have chosen for this macro. Keeps selection. Suggested shortcut: CS+down arrow. Use in conjunction with Drag_Up.bsh macro.
Open_This.bsh v1.1 by Tomek Peszor
Submitted by takeshin on Monday, 7 July, 2008 - 06:11
Opens selected path in new buffer. Select path to any file in current textarea and run this macro to open this file in new buffer. If nothing is selected, looks for file path inside quotes surrounding caret. Opens remote URLs as well. Based on Open_Selection.bsh macro, but no selection is needed. Most useful for included files, linked HTML pages, linked scripts or CSS files.
Remove_blank_lines.bsh v1.0 by Tomek Pęszor
Submitted by takeshin on Friday, 4 July, 2008 - 11:08
This simple macro removes blank lines from the current buffer or selection (lines with spaces or tabs also, not only \n\n). It just uses simple RegEx: ([\t\s]+)?\n+\n?
Select_Word_or_Enclosed.bsh v1.0 by Tomek Peszor
Submitted by takeshin on Wednesday, 2 July, 2008 - 12:16
This macro is ment for fast selecting text with one keyboard shortcut. It selects word when no selection is set. When selection is set (second run), it looks outside selection for pairs of characters like parenthesis ()[]{}<> or quotations "" '' or line separator and selects text beetween. Just assign shortcut to this macro (I use CTRL+ALT+UP ARROW) and you are able to select word no matter if caret is on the begginig, inside or at the end of word. Then hit this keyboard shortcut again to select text between characters described above. Hit once more to extend selection to select enclosing characters too, and once more to expand selection to next pairs. This macro is useful for selecting words, syntax keywords, strings, function values, HTML attribute values and many more. See it in action on the screencast.
Enclose pairs (Encloses.zip v0.1 by Alexandre da Silva)
Submitted by simpsomboy on Thursday, 12 June, 2008 - 14:57
Warning! this is a zip file. if you download from Macro Manager Plugin, go to your macro directory, rename the downloaded file (Enclose_pair.bsh) to Enclose_pair.zip and extract it, and delete the Encloe_pair.zip file
Set of simple macros to enclose char pairs such as: [] {} '' "" `` %% <> ()

Features
  • Insert the pair when typing
  • Enclose the selection with pair just by typing it
Each one need to be configured with a shortcut corresponding with pair
unzip file into your $HOME/.jedit/macros directory
Railscasts scheme (Railscasts.jedit-scheme v1.0 by Alexandre da Silva)
Submitted by simpsomboy on Thursday, 12 June, 2008 - 14:16
Imitation of Popular Textmate theme used by Ryan Bates in Railscasts
Screenshot
User login
Browse archives
« April 2024  
MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Poll
Are you interested in language packs for jEdit?
Yes, and I could help maintain translations
26%
Yes, I'd like to have translations
32%
Indifferent
35%
No, that'd be bad (please comment)
7%
Total votes: 1093
Syndication
file   ver   dls
German Localization light   4.4.2.1   82348