jEdit Community - Resources for users of the jEdit Text Editor
Remove_Comments.bsh v1.0 by Jakub Roztocil
Submitted by Oswald on Monday, 8 January, 2007 - 15:38
This macros removes all comments from the buffer or from selection(s), if any. Doesn't work with javadoc style comments (nested markup isn't removed).
CA-Clipper 5 Edit Mode (ca-clipper-5.zip v0.1 by Daniel Gonçalves)
Submitted by daniel.dg on Friday, 15 December, 2006 - 22:01
The edit mode for CA-Clipper 5 XBase language. The mode includes statements for Class(y) 2.4b OO Engine library and all documented functions provided by the following libraries:
  • CA-Clipper Tools
  • BLINKER Functions for CA-Clipper 5
  • Class(y) 2.4b OO Engine Library
Probably you want to disable the 'foxpro' edit mode for .PRG files to allow jEdit to use this CA-Clipper 5 edit mode.
Textmate-like Editor Scheme (TextMate.jedit-scheme v1.1 by Jorge Manrubia)
Submitted by jorge manrubia on Wednesday, 14 June, 2006 - 17:41
This is an editor scheme which imitates the textmate highlighting scheme. It's based on the screenshots shown in the uruRails blog and also in other screenshots from Internet. Updated with proper colors for selection highlighting and for the gutter.
HAML language mode (haml.xml v1.0 by Jim Morris)
Submitted by wolfmanjm on Saturday, 2 December, 2006 - 03:09
A first attempt to implement a HAML language mode for the Ruby on Rails HAML plugin. It is documented here: http://blog.wolfman.com/articles/2006/12/01/a-haml-edit-mode-for-jedit
Select Super Abbrev (Select_Super_Abbrevs.bsh v1.0 by Jim Morris)
Submitted by wolfmanjm on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 20:24
Type in part of an abbreviation and hit the shortcut (I use Alt-Space), and a list of all the abbreviations in the current mode that match is shown, you can then select the one you want. You can choose another mode and it will show you the matching abbrevs from that mode, and you can select from that list. Only works with the current beta of SuperAbbrevs. Jedit >= 4.2final.
PV SVN Revert (pv_svn_revert.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:46
These macros work on the currently selected node in the ProjectViewer tree. If the node is a directory, the commands are recursive, except for the info command. I added them to the ProjectViewer context menu (Plugins, Plugin Options, ProjectViewer, Context Menu). Both ProjectViewer and Console plugins are required, SVN command line client required.
PV SVN Update (pv_svn_update.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:45
These macros work on the currently selected node in the ProjectViewer tree. If the node is a directory, the commands are recursive, except for the info command. I added them to the ProjectViewer context menu (Plugins, Plugin Options, ProjectViewer, Context Menu). Both ProjectViewer and Console plugins are required, SVN command line client required.
PV SVN Log (pv_svn_log.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:44
PV SVN Info (pv_svn_info.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:43
PV SVN Commit (pv_svn_commit.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:42
PV SVN Add (pv_svn_add.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:41
SVN Revert (svn_revert.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:32
Console plugin is required. SVN command line client is required. Works on current buffer only. I add it to the text area context menu (right click on the text area, then "Customize this menu").
SVN Log (svn_log.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:31
Console plugin is required. SVN command line client is required. Works on current buffer only. I add it to the text area context menu (right click on the text area, then "Customize this menu").
SVN Info (svn_info.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:30
SVN Commit (svn_commit.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:29
SVN Add (svn_add.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 17:28
SVN update (svn_update.bsh v1.0 by Dale Anson)
Submitted by daleanson on Sunday, 26 November, 2006 - 16:49
Macro to run SVN update. The SVN command line client needs to be installed separately.
An Office / Silk icon mix (jedit_windowsofficesilkmix_icons.jar v1.0 by various)
Submitted by Denyer on Sunday, 30 April, 2006 - 16:20
For anyone who'd prefer jEdit to look and feel more like a regular Windows application. To use, simply copy the .jar file into your $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory and restart jEdit. Some icons from Silk by Mark James. Built for jEdit 4.3pre3 but I think should be fine with earlier versions, and seems okay with later pre-release versions as well.
ABB RAPID edit mode (jEdit-ABB_RAPID.zip v0.0.1 by Andrew Thompson)
Submitted by andrewt on Thursday, 23 November, 2006 - 05:28
Edit mode for jEdit 4.2 for ABB RAPID robot programming language. Note this is not 100% complete. It has been some time since I worked on this, but thought I should make this available "as-is" at least. Please feel free to develop it! In particular, there is no auto un-indent - as far as I know this was not supported by jEdit 4.2 Includes code browser support via ctags.
javaIndent.bsh v1.0 by Pierre Grimaud
Submitted by pieroxy on Saturday, 21 October, 2006 - 13:53
This macro will ident the selected lines in the current buffer. The identation of the first line will serve as a reference. Note that the code isn't changed, just some whitespaces added (or removed) at the beginning of each lines. Line 38 and 67 to 81 you can configure your preferred indentation sizes.
User login
Browse archives
« March 2024  
MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Poll
Are you interested in language packs for jEdit?
Yes, and I could help maintain translations
26%
Yes, I'd like to have translations
32%
Indifferent
35%
No, that'd be bad (please comment)
7%
Total votes: 1093
Syndication
file   ver   dls
German Localization light   4.4.2.1   82339