#* html TABLE.vm Copyright (C) 2006 De Franciscis Dimitri email: megadix@yahoo.it website: http://www.megadix.org/ This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HTML table template for JEdit - Template plugin *##prompt("How many columns ?" $numColsIn 2) #prompt("How many rows ?" $numRowsIn 3) #prompt("Heading (y/n) ?" $withHeaders "n") #beanshell(false) context.put("withHeaders", context.get("withHeaders").toString().toUpperCase()); context.put("numCols", new Integer(context.get("numColsIn"))); context.put("numRows", new Integer(context.get("numRowsIn"))); #end #if ($withHeaders == "Y" || $withHeaders == "YES" || $withHeaders == "S" || $withHeaders == "SI") #foreach($i in [1..$numCols]) #end #end #foreach($i in [1..$numRows]) #foreach($i in [1..$numCols]) #end #end