Best Editor of the world
Submitted by Anonymous on Friday, 15 April, 2005 - 07:07
Hi,

just to say that jEdit is the best editor I've ever used;
the plugins are also very helpful.
It's great to see the power of java.

jEdit's adorer
Comment viewing options
Select your preferred way to display the comments and click 'Save settings' to activate your changes.
4.3pre10!! Thanks a lot!
by skipper13 on Thu, 12/07/2007 - 17:45
4.3pre10!!
Thanks a lot!

P.S.
Arch Linux => package jedit-devel in AUR (unsupported)

--
$ cd /pub
$ more beer
jEdit is awesome
by AlexCory on Wed, 25/04/2007 - 13:26
Ever since I first started using jEdit back in college, it has been one of the best editors I have used. jEdit came in handy for its multi platform capabilities when I moved from a UNIX to linux to windows based platforms during school. I have seen it evolve into an excellent tool since the year 2004 and I'm happy I can pick particular features I want installed using plugins. When I first started work at Dominion Enterprises, everyone was using Zend Development Core (coding for PHP). This bogged down my system greatly because of all sorts of features I didn't need. I knew I could code faster with jEdit, so I downloaded and now use it on a regular basis.

I now use jEdit for all of my PHP/JAVA/HTML coding needs. Thanks everyone for the updates and support!

AlexCory
Dominion Enterprises
Yes, jEdit is great
by JimiBeamHendrix on Tue, 30/01/2007 - 09:22
Yes, jEdit is great
Editor
by hetti on Fri, 22/12/2006 - 11:24
Hi,

i am hetti and must say, jedit is a great Editor. Thanks for this editor.
Just good
by Rezepte on Sat, 01/07/2006 - 19:21
I have to say that jEdit is the best editor i ever used. it can be used intuitive and does a good job. what else do you need...
i made the whole site Rezepte Gratis with that!
hi this is my first time that
by kochmix on Thu, 16/02/2006 - 10:44
hi this is my first time that i use jedit but i need some help

greets and kisses

susan

Gratis Rezepte
Re Best Editor of the world
by soxxer on Thu, 11/08/2005 - 18:47
hallo I am stefan and live in Germany. I have worked on my web pages www.aspotting.de and www.gib-immobilien.de with the jEdit editor and must say, it has been very easy. The only one what me something disturbs which there is not the program into German, indeed, I can read in English something, however, it is not easy for me. There the editor is free of charge is of course the best one. Otherwise, I have used always front bell-boy, but from now I will use jEdit.

Hi Stefan,
by benders on Tue, 16/08/2005 - 12:56
Hi Stefan,

i use jedit too for my webpages (excample: Nativa, Arteto) and the time helps you to better understand english.

i think that a german plugin is good for the europe area, if it in german - many persons would change the editor from qedit to jedit.

Hi Peter Benders, yes i th
by chefkoch on Sun, 11/03/2007 - 12:28
Hi Peter Benders,

yes i think so, it would be easier for us from Germany and Austria when we have the programms in german.

gratis Kochrezepte

re
by rocker1 on Mon, 29/08/2005 - 08:57
hi Benders
I also live in Germany and must say it is OK, in such a way, with a little bit geduld, one can learn to work with it.

hi Stefan

Es wäre für uns schon etwas leichter wenn es Edit auch in deutsch gibt, das es aber ein free Programm ist, denke ich das man es so nehmen sollte. ich habe mit Edit meine Seiten Vox1 und Sailtrek, Smiliesammlung es hat sicherlich etwas länger gedauert als mit einem deutschsprachigen Programm, aber die Tools bei Edit sind schon fantastisch. Versuche einfach Dich mit der englischen Sprache etwas zu beschäftigen und Du wirst sehen, Du findest für jedes Problem eine Lösung. Solltest du garnicht klar kommen, schreibe mir eine Nachricht und ich würde Dir dann helfen wenn Du willst.

Problems with CMS
by Aperlea on Thu, 08/02/2007 - 16:29
Hi there, Michael from Germany here.
I don´t know if the reason is the new version of the Internet Explorer. Since the end of the last year I have problems to upload my files at my website:

Perlen und Schmuck

There seems to be a problem with Javascript. Can help me this programm?

Regards
Michael
User login
Browse archives
« April 2024  
MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Poll
Are you interested in language packs for jEdit?
Yes, and I could help maintain translations
26%
Yes, I'd like to have translations
32%
Indifferent
35%
No, that'd be bad (please comment)
7%
Total votes: 1093
Syndication
file   ver   dls
German Localization light   4.4.2.1   82348