jEdit Community - Resources for users of the jEdit Text Editor
jEdit 4.3pre2 now available
Submitted by slava on Saturday, 12 March, 2005 - 20:02
jEdit 4.3pre2 is now available. See the change log for details.
Comment viewing options
Select your preferred way to display the comments and click 'Save settings' to activate your changes.
Looks superb
by seychelles on Tue, 27/04/2010 - 19:14
This is obviously a good piece of software that I could learn about. Computer stuff does not come easy to me but with good support even I could make use of it. I'm not quite into that kind of stuff. I like fishing in Seychelles - Praslin
Actuaries are professionals w
by sammy on Thu, 22/04/2010 - 12:38
Actuaries are professionals who employ actuarial science, which is based in mathematics . Mortality tables are statistically-based tables showing expected annual mortality rates.
Regards,
free life insurance quotes

Actuaries
by richardb on Sun, 25/04/2010 - 15:22
They are also one of the most in demand professions very skilled and rarely need a debt solution as they earn so much

Thanks for making such a cool
by paulzz22 on Thu, 06/05/2010 - 11:13
Thanks for making such a cool project. I've been checking the site for the Windows version, but I never left a comment about it. I know you are working hard and doing it for free so you shouldn't feel rushed or anything. detox tea recipecheap liability insurancemakeup for aging skinacne laser surgery nintex civic freestate addon
foxit
picnik future
this is exciting.And thanks a
by itcoll on Thu, 18/03/2010 - 05:27
this is exciting.And thanks a lot for giving us the change log here
anxiety attacks become skinny
I reported this as bug refere
by rashoodollison on Wed, 29/07/2009 - 07:23
I reported this as bug reference 1254093. My original report is below. I have finally discovered what is causing this problem. My tab width is 8 spaces and I have hard tabs. With identical settings, jEdit 4.1Final shows tabbed text correctly, 4.2Final and 4.3Pre2 both get tab positions wrong sometimes. What I discovered is that I have fractional font metrics turned on. When used with jEdit 4.1Final, tabs always display correctly. When used with jEdit 4.2Final or 4.3Pre2, tabs may display incorrectly. If I turn off fractional font metrics, tabs always display correctly. I hope this helps to pinpoint the problem - it is quite repeatable (for me).

The problem does not seem so
by insec on Thu, 06/05/2010 - 12:25
The problem does not seem so serious, I'll look into this new version and see if I can help! big hug!

I worked with some development in real estate in Brazil. And some had a similar problem. In Aluguel Riviera and Imobiliária na Riviera both located in Riviera de São Lourenço there was a break in the code that confused me a few days.
Now Apartamentos em Santos lying on the beach of St. Paul the big problem was detected quickly because the source code is open and the website contain fewer pages.
I ran jEdit 4.3pre2 with the
by rashoodollison on Wed, 29/07/2009 - 07:20
I ran jEdit 4.3pre2 with the command line: c:\java\jdk1.6.0\bin\javaw -Dsun.java2d.opengl=True -jar "C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\jedit.jar" It caused the background to take on a greenish tint and the scroller on the vertical scrollbar to show up corrupted. Here are screenshots with the property set to false and the property set to true: sun.java2d.opengl=False sun.java2d.opengl=True Running java -version gives me: java version "1.6.0-ea" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.6.0-ea-b43) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-ea-b43, mixed mode, sharing) I am running an eMachines laptop with an ATI Mobility Radeon 9600, running Windows XP SP2, with the ATI Catalyst 5.5 video driver installed.

great comment. Panfletos em
by gordiano on Mon, 03/05/2010 - 07:27
The source file KillRing.java
by jpava on Wed, 13/08/2008 - 07:30
The source file KillRing.java will use the killring.xml, don't remove this.

personal jedit page

Anonymous instances of JARCla
by deff_lepp on Sun, 21/03/2010 - 15:15
Anonymous instances of JARClassLoader will now resolve resources like instances associated with a JAR file (fix for Xerces). The context ClassLoader for jedit server thread is now a JARClassLoader.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://tower-defense.com/()Webspace & Domain

Thank you for the information
by Marcossp on Fri, 02/04/2010 - 02:50
Thank you for the information. Certainly the way people are interacting through the internet has changed a lot and see many positive consequences because of that. Could you tell me some links where I could find more information about the topic addressed?

jEdit
by julie432 on Fri, 27/11/2009 - 13:21
jEdit includes Syntax highlighting that provides native support for over 130 file formats. Support for additional formats can be added manually using XML files. It supports UTF-8 and many other encodings.

Sarji,
SEO
Memory usage
by Anonymous on Tue, 15/03/2005 - 18:48
With jEdit version 4.3pre1 my text file was using only 3/4 Mb... but with 4.3pre2 the same file use 11/12 Mb... ¿Is it normal?

[message] Log: When reporting bugs, please include the following information:
[message] Log: java.version=1.5.0_01
[message] Log: java.vm.version=1.5.0_01-b08
[message] Log: java.runtime.version=1.5.0_01-b08
[message] Log: java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
[message] Log: java.compiler=null
[message] Log: os.name=Windows XP
[message] Log: os.version=5.1
[message] Log: os.arch=x86
[message] Log: user.home=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario
[message] Log: java.home=C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.5.0_01
[message] Log: java.class.path=C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\jEdit.jar
[notice] jEdit: jEdit version 4.3pre2
[message] jEdit: Settings directory is C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit
[message] jEdit: jEdit home directory is C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2
[debug] EditServer: jEdit server started on port 2008
[debug] EditServer: Authorization key is 1425934716
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.3pre2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/actions.xml
[debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.3pre2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/dockables.xml
[debug] jEdit: Loading services from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.3pre2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/services.xml
[debug] EditBus: SearchSettingsChanged[source=null]
[notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\jars
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\jars\LatestVersion.jar,class=LatestVersionPlugin]
[notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar,class=buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\CharacterMap.jar,class=charactermap.CharacterMapPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\colorchooser.jar,class=colorchooser.ColorChooserPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\CommonControls.jar,class=CommonControlsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar,class=jdiff.JDiffPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\kappalayout.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\looks-1.3b1.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\TextTools.jar,class=TextToolsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\WhiteSpace.jar,class=whitespace.WhiteSpacePlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\XSearch.jar,class=xsearch.XSearchPlugin]
[message] HistoryModel: Loading history
[message] BufferHistory: Loading recent.xml
[message] KillRing: Loading killring.xml
[debug] jEdit: SOCKS proxy disabled
[debug] jEdit: HTTP proxy disabled
[debug] EditBus: PropertiesChanged[source=null]
[message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\modes\catalog
[message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\modes\catalog
[debug] PluginJAR: Activating buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin because of startup
[debug] PluginJAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar,class=buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin]
[debug] PluginJAR: Activating whitespace.WhiteSpacePlugin because of startup
[debug] PluginJAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\WhiteSpace.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\jars\WhiteSpace.jar,class=whitespace.WhiteSpacePlugin]
[debug] Macros: Registered beanshell macro handler
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=macros,source=null]
[message] BeanShell: Running script C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\startup\startup.bsh
[debug] String: BeanShell interpreter version 2.0b1.1-jedit-1
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (c:\work\today\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (c:\work\today\)]
[message] PerspectiveManager: Loading C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\perspective.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=check_list.req (C:\work\today\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CLOSED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (c:\work\today\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=check_list.req (C:\work\today\)]
[debug] EditBus: EditPaneUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditPane[inactive]]
[debug] EditBus: ViewUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.View[active]]
[debug] EditBus: EditorStarted[source=null]
[message] jEdit: Startup complete
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #1]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=2,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferLoadRequest[check_list.req (C:\work\today\)]]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #2]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #3]
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\modes\pl-sql.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (c:\work\today\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (c:\work\today\)]
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Documents and Settings\Propietario\.jedit\modes\requerimientos.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.3pre2\modes\mail.xml
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #4]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=check_list.req (C:\work\today\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=check_list.req (C:\work\today\)]
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jeditresource:/BufferTabs.jar!/actions.xml

Thanks!

See you .jEdit/killring.xml f
by chentz on Thu, 25/05/2006 - 20:30
See you .jEdit/killring.xml file. In my case this have 50mb !!! After delete it, all work fine. Eye-wink

ipad speakers
by sinisz on Sun, 16/05/2010 - 17:17
The iPad speakers are amazing. I'm on mine right now listening to the iPod and it's rather loud. ipad speakers
User login
Browse archives
« March 2024  
MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Poll
Are you interested in language packs for jEdit?
Yes, and I could help maintain translations
26%
Yes, I'd like to have translations
32%
Indifferent
35%
No, that'd be bad (please comment)
7%
Total votes: 1093
Syndication
file   ver   dls
German Localization light   4.4.2.1   82338