jEdit Community - Resources for users of the jEdit Text Editor
Problems with java compiler
Submitted by jesseainskeep on Friday, 7 April, 2006 - 05:05
I've been using NetBeans and I'm really sick of it. I want to try something different, and I really like using JEdit for all my other stuff. I've got the hang of Java, but Netbeans does most of the compiling and stuff for you. I cant get the compiler to work for me at all. This is the error I keep getting....

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: console.Console.setShell(Lconsole/Shell;)V
at jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin.executeCommand(JCompilerPlugin.java:106)
at jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin.compileFile(JCompilerPlugin.java:120)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeOnMethod(Reflect.java:149)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeStaticMethod(Reflect.java:100)
at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Name.java:872)
at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(BSHMethodInvocation.java:72)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:102)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:47)
at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(BSHBlock.java:130)
at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(BSHBlock.java:80)
at bsh.BshMethod.invokeImpl(BshMethod.java:349)
at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(BshMethod.java:246)
at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(BshMethod.java:171)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShell.runCachedBlock(BeanShell.java:523)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShellAction.invoke(BeanShellAction.java:76)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.gui.InputHandler.invokeAction(InputHandler.java:229)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.jEdit$3.invokeAction(jEdit.java:2910)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditAction$Wrapper.actionPerformed(EditAction.java:216)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:302)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1000)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1041)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:231)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5488)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3126)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5253)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1966)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3892)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1774)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:463)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)

If anyone would be able to help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Comment viewing options
Select your preferred way to display the comments and click 'Save settings' to activate your changes.
I have the same problem. Any
by iNetRunner on Wed, 10/05/2006 - 23:14
I have the same problem. Any news? Doesn't anyone use JCompiler anymore?

I tried to go to Console 4.1.
by iNetRunner on Wed, 10/05/2006 - 23:40

I tried to go to Console 4.1.2, but I still can't get JCompile to work.

Now I get this error when I try to compile:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.StringTokenizer.(StringTokenizer.java:182)
	at java.util.StringTokenizer.(StringTokenizer.java:204)
	at javacore.AbstractClasspathSource.loadClassNames(AbstractClasspathSource.java:476)
	at javacore.AbstractClasspathSource.init(AbstractClasspathSource.java:455)
	at javacore.DefaultClasspathSource.(DefaultClasspathSource.java:53)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
	at bsh.Reflect.constructObject(Reflect.java:668)
	at bsh.BSHAllocationExpression.constructObject(BSHAllocationExpression.java:123)
	at bsh.BSHAllocationExpression.objectAllocation(BSHAllocationExpression.java:114)
	at bsh.BSHAllocationExpression.eval(BSHAllocationExpression.java:62)
	at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Interpreter.java:641)
	at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Interpreter.java:731)
	at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Interpreter.java:720)
	at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShell._eval(BeanShell.java:430)
	at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShell.eval(BeanShell.java:394)
	at org.gjt.sp.jedit.ServiceManager$Descriptor.getInstance(ServiceManager.java:321)
	at org.gjt.sp.jedit.ServiceManager.getService(ServiceManager.java:264)
	at javacore.JavaCorePlugin.getClasspathSource(JavaCorePlugin.java:71)
	at javacore.JavaCorePlugin.getClasspathSource(JavaCorePlugin.java:57)
	at jcompiler.JCompiler.getClassPath(JCompiler.java:708)
	at jcompiler.JCompiler.getClassPath(JCompiler.java:728)
	at jcompiler.JCompiler.compile(JCompiler.java:169)
	at jcompiler.JCompilerTask.run(JCompilerTask.java:116)

After that it gives a dialog that says:
Java Core Plugin
The "Default" service is not available.
Possibly the plugin providing it has been unloaded or removed. Swithcing to default.

Oddly enough it give that same error if I try to view the Plugin options for the "JCompiler - Compiler Options". But after okeying that dialog, the settings page appears OK.

Console and JCompiler troubles
by efuerte on Sun, 16/04/2006 - 04:45
Dear People
  • I´ve experirnced the same trouble... JCompiler and Console simply don't work out and I don´t know the reason, JCompiler makes this bug (the same as previously reported..)
  • >
  • java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: console.Console.setShell(Lconsole/Shell;)V at jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin.executeCommand(JCompilerPlugin.java:106) at jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin.compileFile(JCompilerPlugin.java:120) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at bsh.Reflect.invokeOnMethod(Reflect.java:149) at bsh.Reflect.invokeStaticMethod(Reflect.java:100) at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Name.java:872) at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(BSHMethodInvocation.java:72) at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:102) at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:47) at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(BSHBlock.java:130) at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(BSHBlock.java:80) at bsh.BshMethod.invokeImpl(BshMethod.java:349) at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(BshMethod.java:246) at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(BshMethod.java:171) at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShell.runCachedBlock(BeanShell.java:523) at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShellAction.invoke(BeanShellAction.java:76) at org.gjt.sp.jedit.gui.InputHandler.invokeAction(InputHandler.java:229) at org.gjt.sp.jedit.jEdit$3.invokeAction(jEdit.java:2910) at org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditAction$Wrapper.actionPerformed(EditAction.java:216) at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849) at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2169) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258) at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:302) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1000) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1041) at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:231) at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5488) at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3126) at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5253) at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1966) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3955) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2024) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4212) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3892) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3822) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2010) at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1774) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3803) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:463) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
  • and ...Console simply don´t compiles the buffer ( a DOS window rapidly appears and desapears or a compliation message simply stays on the shell with no action)
  • Here´s my "monster" activity log:
  • [message] Log: When reporting bugs, please include the following information: [message] Log: java.version=1.5.0_06 [message] Log: java.vm.version=1.5.0_06-b05 [message] Log: java.runtime.version=1.5.0_06-b05 [message] Log: java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc. [message] Log: java.compiler=null [message] Log: os.name=Windows 98 [message] Log: os.version=4.10 [message] Log: os.arch=x86 [message] Log: user.home=C:\WINDOWS [message] Log: java.home=C:\ARQUIVOS DE PROGRAMAS\JAVA\JDK1.5.0_06\JRE [message] Log: java.class.path=C:\jEdit\jedit.jar [notice] jEdit: An error occurred while connecting to the jEdit server instance. [notice] jEdit: This probably means that jEdit crashed and/or exited abnormally [notice] jEdit: the last time it was run. [notice] jEdit: If you don't know what this means, don't worry. [notice] jEdit: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect [notice] jEdit: at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:507) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:457) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:365) [notice] jEdit: at java.net.Socket.(Socket.java:207) [notice] jEdit: at org.gjt.sp.jedit.jEdit.main(jEdit.java:238) [notice] jEdit: jEdit version 4.2final [message] jEdit: Settings directory is C:\WINDOWS\.jedit [message] jEdit: jEdit home directory is C:\jEdit [debug] EditServer: jEdit server started on port 1161 [debug] EditServer: Authorization key is 1067865072 [debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jar:file:/C:/jEdit/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/actions.xml [debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jar:file:/C:/jEdit/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/dockables.xml [debug] jEdit: Loading services from jar:file:/C:/jEdit/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/services.xml [debug] EditBus: SearchSettingsChanged[source=null] [notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\jEdit\jars [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\jEdit\jars\LatestVersion.jar,class=LatestVersionPlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\jEdit\jars\QuickNotepad.jar,class=QuickNotepadPlugin] [notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\Console.jar,class=console.ConsolePlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar,class=errorlist.ErrorListPlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\bcel.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\commons-lang-2.0.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\commons-collections.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\commons-httpclient-2.0.1.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\commons-logging.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\log4j.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\xmlrpc-2.0.1.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\commons-codec-1.3.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\JakartaCommons.jar,class=jakartacommons.JakartaCommonsPlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\JavaCore.jar,class=javacore.JavaCorePlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\JavaParser.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\JCompiler.jar,class=jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\kappalayout.jar] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\CommonControls.jar,class=CommonControlsPlugin] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar,class=projectviewer.ProjectPlugin] [message] HistoryModel: Loading history [message] BufferHistory: Loading recent.xml [message] KillRing: Loading killring.xml [debug] jEdit: SOCKS proxy disabled [debug] jEdit: HTTP proxy disabled [debug] EditBus: PropertiesChanged[source=null] [message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\jEdit\modes\catalog [message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\modes\catalog [debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating console.ConsolePlugin because of startup [debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\Console.jar [debug] ConsolePlugin: Loaded 15 Actions [debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=plugin.console.ConsolePlugin.menu,source=null] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\Console.jar,class=console.ConsolePlugin] [debug] Macros: Registered beanshell macro handler [debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=macros,source=null] [message] BeanShell: Running script C:\jEdit\startup\startup.bsh [debug] String: BeanShell interpreter version 2.0b1.1-jedit-1 [debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar,class=errorlist.ErrorListPlugin] [debug] jEdit: Loading services from jeditresource:/Console.jar!/services.xml [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (C:\jEdit\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (C:\jEdit\)] [message] PerspectiveManager: Loading C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\perspective.xml [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=ConneciotnFactory.java (C:\WINDOWS\workspace\bd\br\com\caelum\jdbc\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CLOSED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (C:\jEdit\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=ConneciotnFactory.java (C:\WINDOWS\workspace\bd\br\com\caelum\jdbc\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=ContatoDAO.java (C:\Tomcat\webapps\STRUTS_EX\src\br\com\caelum\jdbc\dao\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=ContatoDAO.java (C:\Tomcat\webapps\STRUTS_EX\src\br\com\caelum\jdbc\dao\)] [debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Monospaced,name=Monospaced,style=plain,size=12] [debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Monospaced,name=Monospaced,style=bold,size=12] [debug] EditBus: EditPaneUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditPane[inactive]] [debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jeditresource:/ProjectViewer.jar!/dockables.xml [debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar [warning] ProjectViewerConfig: Cannot read config file. [debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=plugin.projectviewer.ProjectPlugin.menu,source=null] [debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\WINDOWS\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar,class=projectviewer.ProjectPlugin] [debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jeditresource:/Console.jar!/dockables.xml [debug] EditBus: ViewUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.View[active]] [debug] EditBus: EditorStarted[source=null] [message] jEdit: Startup complete [debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #2] [debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #3] [debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=2,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferIORequest[type=LOAD,buffer=ConneciotnFactory.java (C:\WINDOWS\workspace\bd\br\com\caelum\jdbc\)]] [debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=4,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferIORequest[type=LOAD,buffer=ContatoDAO.java (C:\Tomcat\webapps\STRUTS_EX\src\br\com\caelum\jdbc\dao\)]] [debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #1] [debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #4] [notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\jEdit\modes\text.xml [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (C:\jEdit\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=Untitled-1 (C:\jEdit\)] [notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\jEdit\modes\java.xml [notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\jEdit\modes\xml.xml [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=ConneciotnFactory.java (C:\WINDOWS\workspace\bd\br\com\caelum\jdbc\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=ConneciotnFactory.java (C:\WINDOWS\workspace\bd\br\com\caelum\jdbc\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=ContatoDAO.java (C:\Tomcat\webapps\STRUTS_EX\src\br\com\caelum\jdbc\dao\)] [debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=ContatoDAO.java (C:\Tomcat\webapps\STRUTS_EX\src\br\com\caelum\jdbc\dao\)]
  • I´ve noticed: [message] Log: java.compiler=null
  • but I think everithing was fine at the jEdit instalation moment (I´ve done it several times tho go around this problem)
  • I've used jEdit in another machine without any headeaches (very simmilar instalations (OS and machine), but there J2SDK 1.4, unfortunatelly now JCompiler and Console don´t work any more at 1.4)
  • Please, could someone give me a solution ? I hve a big stuff to be done and really prefer jEdit...
  • Thanks.
  • Eduardo (São Paulo - Brasil)

I have the same problem, just
    by stealth on Fri, 21/04/2006 - 08:08
    I have the same problem, just use the old Console 4.1.2 instead of the newest version and everything works smooth.

NID HELP PLS
    by mark610 on Fri, 07/07/2006 - 13:37
    I HAVE THESE ERROR MESSAGE... PLS TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL AND CONFIGURE MY JCOMPILER... IT DOESNT WORK AS OF NOW PLS... IT HAPPENS WHEN I COMPILE A SIMPLE JAVA APPLICATION USING UR JCOMPILER
    IF I CHANGE THE CONSOLE WORKS FINE BUT... THE ANTFARM SEARCHES FOR THE NEWER VERSION PLS ADVISE WAT TO DO...
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: console.Console.setShell(Lconsole/Shell;)V
    at jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin.executeCommand(JCompilerPlugin.java:106)
    at jcompiler.JCompilerPlugin.compileFile(JCompilerPlugin.java:120)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at bsh.Reflect.invokeOnMethod(Reflect.java:148)
    at bsh.Reflect.invokeStaticMethod(Reflect.java:99)
    at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Name.java:872)
    at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(BSHMethodInvocation.java:72)
    at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(BSHBlock.java:130)
    at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(BSHBlock.java:80)
    at bsh.BshMethod.invokeImpl(BshMethod.java:349)
    at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(BshMethod.java:246)
    at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(BshMethod.java:171)
    at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShell.runCachedBlock(BeanShell.java:507)
    at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShellAction.invoke(BeanShellAction.java:76)
    at org.gjt.sp.jedit.gui.InputHandler.invokeAction(InputHandler.java:229)
    at org.gjt.sp.jedit.jEdit$3.invokeAction(jEdit.java:2933)
    at org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditAction$Wrapper.actionPerformed(EditAction.java:224)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
    User login
    Browse archives
    « April 2024  
    MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Poll
    Are you interested in language packs for jEdit?
    Yes, and I could help maintain translations
    26%
    Yes, I'd like to have translations
    32%
    Indifferent
    35%
    No, that'd be bad (please comment)
    7%
    Total votes: 1093
    Syndication
    file   ver   dls
    German Localization light   4.4.2.1   82348