jEdit Community - Resources for users of the jEdit Text Editor
Cannot install plugins
Submitted by Anonymous on Monday, 9 August, 2004 - 14:47
I am using JEdit 4.2pre15, j2sdk4.1.2_05

Whenever I try to install plugins, I get connection time out error. The first line of the error is:-

[error] Roster$Install: java.net.ConnectionException: Connection timed out.
No color changes in console using Editor scheme
Submitted by di97mnu on Sunday, 8 August, 2004 - 22:01
Hi!
When I changes the colors using Editor scheme plugin the colors in Console and Error List wont changes, why? I would like to have the same color in all my "windows".

chears!!

//Marcus
JEdit 4.2pre15 freezes for no apparent reasons.
Submitted by enouk on Friday, 6 August, 2004 - 10:26
Hi all.

I am using JEdit 4.2pre15 (Windows installer) on a Win2000 P3 machine with Java 1.4.2. I also have a few plugins installed (most of them Java related).

I really appreciate all the features JEdit offers, unfortunately it tends to crash quite frequently (every 2 minutes!), especially when I type fast or delete text (backspace): the cursor will then stop blinking and the whole text editor stop responding mouse clicks.

I am not sure what's the cause of it. I suspect it is somehting to do with the plugins. I downloaded them through Jedit so they are all legit no? Could it be that some of the plugings don't like each others?

Has anyone been experiencing the same problem? Any idea on how to solve it?

Cheers
Seb
No "Tilde" possible in jEdit
Submitted by Anonymous on Thursday, 29 July, 2004 - 09:10
Hi,
im using jEdit for a few days now and I must say the developers have been doing a really good work on it. But I have a strange problem which makes the editor almost unusable for me: I can't enter the "tilde"-sign (~) in the text window, although it works in all of my other applications.
I'm using version 4.2pre15 on a Debian Sarge system and Java RE 1.4.2.

Any Hints?

Greetings from germany,
Daniel
Error when using Project Viewer plugin
Submitted by sramakrishnan on Saturday, 24 July, 2004 - 23:30
I am using jedit 4.1 on XP.

Plugins -> Project Viewer -> Create Project gives the error shown below.

Thanks

Ram

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/gjt/sp/jedit/PluginJAR
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2170)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1712)
at bsh.Reflect.findAccessibleMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeStaticMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BshMethod.invokeDeclaredMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShell.runCachedBlock(Unknown Source)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.BeanShellAction.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.gui.InputHandler.invokeAction(Unknown Source)
at org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditAction$Wrapper.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1849)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2167)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:302)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1000)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1041)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:231)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5465)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3089)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:5230)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1961)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3933)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2019)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3781)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4205)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3885)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3815)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2005)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1764)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3781)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:463)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:234)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
i18n problem loading buffer on startup
Submitted by Anonymous on Saturday, 24 July, 2004 - 02:49
Hi, I'm using jEdit 4.2pre14 on a japanese Windows XP computer. The problem is as follows; When i start jedit the buffer come empty and the japanese characters in the file path are replaced with ?? The problem might come from java since I'm using preview version 1.5. Thanx in advance
AntFarm cannot locate tools.jar
Submitted by Anonymous on Friday, 23 July, 2004 - 01:33
I got the following message when installing
Ant:

AntFarm cannot locate tools.jar
The tools.jar archive cannot be located by AntFarm.
This will cause problems when trying to use the
modern and classic compiler in build scripts. If you
want AntFarm to work properly, please configure jEdit
to run with a Java Development Kit (JDK), not the
Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
View the Activity Log for more details.

From the Activity.Log, I found jedit is looking in
jre1.5.0/bin.

So, how do I tell jedit to look at jdk1.5.0/lib.
I checked the registry, I found the key Install_Path
has this value. Is this the registry-key whose value
I need to change.

Thanks

Ram
BufferTabs disappear
Submitted by ApeHanger on Tuesday, 20 July, 2004 - 10:26
Hi,

maybe someone can help Smiling

A Kolleg of mine is using jEdit4.2pre15 too Smiling on a SuSE Linux 9.0 with sdk1.5.0b2. When he uses the JDiffPlugin 1.4.1 and the buffer splits there are only on the left buffer the BufferTabs visible. And when he unsplits the buffer, all BufferTabs disappear.

On my System i have no problems. And I installed for him in the same path, i copied my jars from $jedit/jars/ and we set up a fresh settings-Directory for him. But nothing works.

Any ideas?

.Ape
how to add reference of other api manuals from within a zip file to jedit help window?
Submitted by Anonymous on Sunday, 18 July, 2004 - 08:55
Hi,
Is there a way to add the references to manuals of other softwares - such as jdk api - so that the documentation can be loaded from a zip file into the jedit help window. i know that unziping the manual into jedit/doc/api folder along with a simple xml file does the job. However, its a criminal waste of space to unzip the manual (help files).

Thanks,

Salgavkar
Fast Open problems with jEdit 4.2 pre 14
Submitted by paulflory on Thursday, 15 July, 2004 - 04:02
?

Anyone able to get FastOpen vers 1.0 to work with pre14 ?

Sounds like a great plugin - like Switch Buffer, but allowing search against recent files, as far as I can tell, plus other goodies.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.patelsoft.fastopen.Files.prjFile2FOFile(Files.java:77)
at com.patelsoft.fastopen.FastOpen.retrieveMatchingFiles(FastOpen.java:571)
at com.patelsoft.fastopen.FastOpen.showWindow(FastOpen.java:83)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeOnMethod(Reflect.java:149)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeObjectMethod(Reflect.java:81)
at bsh.BSHPrimarySuffix.doName(BSHPrimarySuffix.java:169)
at bsh.BSHPrimarySuffix.doSuffix(BSHPrimarySuffix.java:120)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:80)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:47)

-Paul
Opening large files
Submitted by oren on Tuesday, 13 July, 2004 - 00:28
I tried to open a 6.1GB file, and it fails with heap warning.
I already increased heap size up to 20 and 30 GB, but it still fails to open.
I'm using a sun blade 2000 with 6GB RAM and solaris 9.
Java runtime build 1.4.0_00-b05.
How can I open this file?
Is it possible to decrease the amount of memory JEDIT uses ? (currently its more than double the file I open).
charactere encoding
Submitted by mathieue on Sunday, 11 July, 2004 - 15:08
hi,

i get squares instead of special characteres typed.
the problem does not come from java because eclipse works.
i've tried a lot of differents charactere encoding configuration with no results.

thanks
mathieu
Problems creating a xsd
Submitted by Anonymous on Wednesday, 7 July, 2004 - 13:02
Hi, I use the XML-Plugin to develop a XML-Schema starting like this: ... When rewriting "
can't download GruntspugPlugin
Submitted by pete1ford on Monday, 5 July, 2004 - 16:55
I am using jEdit4.2pre14.
When I use the Plugin Manager to try to install 'GruntspudPlugin 0.4.6' after clicking the install button i get an error saying
'An I/O error occurred (httpd://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jedit-plugins/GruntspudPlugin-0.4.6-bin.zip)'

Have downloaded and installed other plugins with no problem.

Activity log below:

[message] Log: When reporting bugs, please include the following information:
[message] Log: java.version=1.4.2
[message] Log: java.vm.version=1.4.2-b28
[message] Log: java.runtime.version=1.4.2-b28
[message] Log: java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
[message] Log: java.compiler=null
[message] Log: os.name=Windows XP
[message] Log: os.version=5.1
[message] Log: os.arch=x86
[message] Log: user.home=C:\Documents and Settings\pford
[message] Log: java.home=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04
[message] Log: java.class.path=C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\jedit.jar
[notice] jEdit: jEdit version 4.2pre14
[message] jEdit: Settings directory is C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit
[message] jEdit: jEdit home directory is C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2
[debug] EditServer: jEdit server started on port 3021
[debug] EditServer: Authorization key is 528440246
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/actions.xml
[debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/dockables.xml
[debug] jEdit: Loading services from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/services.xml
[debug] EditBus: SearchSettingsChanged[source=null]
[notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\jars
[notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\bcel.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferList.jar,class=bufferlist.BufferListPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar,class=buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CharacterMap.jar,class=charactermap.CharacterMapPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Clipper.jar,class=clipper.ClipperPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Code2HTML.jar,class=code2html.Code2HTMLPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CodeBrowser.jar,class=com.bitart.codebrowser.CodeBrowserPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ColumnRuler.jar,class=columnruler.ColumnRulerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CommonControls.jar,class=CommonControlsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\commons-collections.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\commons-logging.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Console.jar,class=console.ConsolePlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ContextHelp.jar,class=contexthelp.ContextHelpPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Docker.jar,class=docker.DockerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\EditorScheme.jar,class=editorscheme.EditorSchemePlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar,class=errorlist.ErrorListPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\htmlparser.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\InfoViewer.jar,class=infoviewer.InfoViewerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JakartaCommons.jar,class=jakartacommons.JakartaCommonsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JCounter.jar,class=jcounter.JCounterPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar,class=jdiff.JDiffPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JTidyPlugin.jar,class=jtidy.JTidyPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Jump.jar,class=JumpPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\kappalayout.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\LatestVersion.jar,class=LatestVersionPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\log4j.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\LogViewer.jar,class=logviewer.LogViewerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\phpCompletion.jar,class=it.eilart.jedit.completion.php.PhpCompletionPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\PHPParser.jar,class=gatchan.phpparser.PHPParserPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar,class=projectviewer.ProjectPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\QuickNotepad.jar,class=QuickNotepadPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\RETest.jar,class=RETestPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\SideKick.jar,class=sidekick.SideKickPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\xercesImpl.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\xml-commons-resolver.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\XML.jar,class=xml.XmlPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\XmlIndenter.jar,class=xmlindenter.XmlIndenterPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\xmlParserAPIs.jar]
[message] HistoryModel: Loading history
[message] BufferHistory: Loading recent.xml
[message] KillRing: Loading killring.xml
[debug] jEdit: SOCKS proxy disabled
[debug] jEdit: HTTP proxy disabled
[debug] EditBus: PropertiesChanged[source=null]
[message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\catalog
[message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\modes\catalog
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar,class=buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Clipper.jar
[warning] ClipperPlugin: clipper.ClipperPlugin should extend EditPlugin not EBPlugin since it has an empty handleMessage()
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Clipper.jar,class=clipper.ClipperPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Code2HTML.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Code2HTML.jar,class=code2html.Code2HTMLPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CodeBrowser.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CodeBrowser.jar,class=com.bitart.codebrowser.CodeBrowserPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating console.ConsolePlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Console.jar
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=plugin.console.ConsolePlugin.menu,source=null]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Console.jar,class=console.ConsolePlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ContextHelp.jar
[warning] ContextHelpPlugin: contexthelp.ContextHelpPlugin should extend EditPlugin not EBPlugin since it has an empty handleMessage()
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ContextHelp.jar,class=contexthelp.ContextHelpPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Docker.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Docker.jar,class=docker.DockerPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\InfoViewer.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\InfoViewer.jar,class=infoviewer.InfoViewerPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar,class=jdiff.JDiffPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JTidyPlugin.jar
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar,class=errorlist.ErrorListPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_SOURCE_ADDED,errorSource=errorlist.DefaultErrorSource[JTidy],error=null]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JTidyPlugin.jar,class=jtidy.JTidyPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\phpCompletion.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\phpCompletion.jar,class=it.eilart.jedit.completion.php.PhpCompletionPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating gatchan.phpparser.PHPParserPlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\PHPParser.jar
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_SOURCE_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=null]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\PHPParser.jar,class=gatchan.phpparser.PHPParserPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating sidekick.SideKickPlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\SideKick.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\SideKick.jar,class=sidekick.SideKickPlugin]
[debug] Macros: Registered beanshell macro handler
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=macros,source=null]
[message] BeanShell: Running script C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\startup\startup.bsh
[debug] String: BeanShell interpreter version 2.0b1.1-jedit-1
[debug] jEdit: Loading services from jeditresource:/Console.jar!/services.xml
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\Application Data
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: COMPUTERNAME=PFORD
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: HOMEDRIVE=C:
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\pford
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: LOGONSERVER=\\SC-CORP-BDC1
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: OS=Windows_NT
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\PuTTY;C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5\;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files\Polystyle;C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin;C:\Program Files\Hummingbird\Connectivity\9.00\NFSClient;C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 3.0\;C:\Program Files\cvs\;c:\vslick\win
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_REVISION=0207
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROMPT=$P$G
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: SESSIONNAME=Console
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: SystemDrive=C:
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\pford\LOCALS~1\Temp
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\pford\LOCALS~1\Temp
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: USERDOMAIN=SC-CORP
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: USERNAME=pford
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\pford
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: windir=C:\WINDOWS
[message] PerspectiveManager: Loading C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\perspective.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=plain,size=12]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=italic,size=12]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=bold,size=12]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=bolditalic,size=12]
[debug] EditBus: EditPaneUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditPane[inactive]]
[debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jeditresource:/CodeBrowser.jar!/dockables.xml
[debug] EditBus: ViewUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.View[active]]
[debug] DockFocusManager: Setting focus cycle root: com.bitart.codebrowser.CodeBrowser[,0,0,193x446,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=null,alignmentY=null,border=,flags=9,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[debug] EditBus: EditorStarted[source=null]
[message] jEdit: Startup complete
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #4]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=1,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferIORequest[type=LOAD,buffer=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #3]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=3,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferIORequest[type=LOAD,buffer=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #2]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #1]
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\apacheconf.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\php.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\html.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\xml.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\javascript.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\css.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] EditBus: SideKickUpdate[source=null]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:85:':' expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:expression expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:';' expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:'}' expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:'?>' expected]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=7,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.pluginmgr.PluginManager$2@102679a]
[error] Roster$Install: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/jedit-plugins/GruntspudPlugin-0.4.6-bin.zip
[error] Roster$Install: at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
[error] Roster$Install: at org.gjt.sp.jedit.pluginmgr.Roster$Install.download(Roster.java:417)
[error] Roster$Install: at org.gjt.sp.jedit.pluginmgr.Roster$Install.runInWorkThread(Roster.java:314)
[error] Roster$Install: at org.gjt.sp.jedit.pluginmgr.Roster.performOperationsInWorkThread(Roster.java:82)
[error] Roster$Install: at org.gjt.sp.jedit.pluginmgr.PluginManagerProgress$RosterThread.run(PluginManagerProgress.java:183)
[debug] FileRootsVFS: Java 1.4 FileSystemView detected
Project Viewer not working in 4.2pre14 on windows
Submitted by pete1ford on Monday, 5 July, 2004 - 16:46
I am new to jEdit so please forgive me if i am making a silly mistake but...
I have downloaded and installed jEdit 4.3pre14 on WindowsXP with j2re1.4.2
I am running it with -mx64m.
After installing the ProjectViewer 2.0.3 plugin and restarting I do not see the Project Viewer toolbar or folders or files. I can bring up the Options panel for it and set them, but still not showing in my editor window.
Any ideas??
Below is my activity log:
[message] Log: When reporting bugs, please include the following information:
[message] Log: java.version=1.4.2
[message] Log: java.vm.version=1.4.2-b28
[message] Log: java.runtime.version=1.4.2-b28
[message] Log: java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
[message] Log: java.compiler=null
[message] Log: os.name=Windows XP
[message] Log: os.version=5.1
[message] Log: os.arch=x86
[message] Log: user.home=C:\Documents and Settings\pford
[message] Log: java.home=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04
[message] Log: java.class.path=C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\jedit.jar
[notice] jEdit: jEdit version 4.2pre14
[message] jEdit: Settings directory is C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit
[message] jEdit: jEdit home directory is C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2
[debug] EditServer: jEdit server started on port 2884
[debug] EditServer: Authorization key is 1175142516
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/actions.xml
[debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/dockables.xml
[debug] jEdit: Loading services from jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/jEdit%204.2/jedit.jar!/org/gjt/sp/jedit/services.xml
[debug] EditBus: SearchSettingsChanged[source=null]
[notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\jars
[notice] jEdit: Loading plugins from C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\bcel.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferList.jar,class=bufferlist.BufferListPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar,class=buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CharacterMap.jar,class=charactermap.CharacterMapPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Clipper.jar,class=clipper.ClipperPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Code2HTML.jar,class=code2html.Code2HTMLPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CodeBrowser.jar,class=com.bitart.codebrowser.CodeBrowserPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ColumnRuler.jar,class=columnruler.ColumnRulerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CommonControls.jar,class=CommonControlsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\commons-collections.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\commons-httpclient-2.0-rc2.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\commons-logging.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Console.jar,class=console.ConsolePlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ContextHelp.jar,class=contexthelp.ContextHelpPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Docker.jar,class=docker.DockerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\EditorScheme.jar,class=editorscheme.EditorSchemePlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar,class=errorlist.ErrorListPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\htmlparser.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\InfoViewer.jar,class=infoviewer.InfoViewerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JakartaCommons.jar,class=jakartacommons.JakartaCommonsPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JCounter.jar,class=jcounter.JCounterPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar,class=jdiff.JDiffPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JTidyPlugin.jar,class=jtidy.JTidyPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Jump.jar,class=JumpPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\kappalayout.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\LatestVersion.jar,class=LatestVersionPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\log4j.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\LogViewer.jar,class=logviewer.LogViewerPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\phpCompletion.jar,class=it.eilart.jedit.completion.php.PhpCompletionPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\PHPParser.jar,class=gatchan.phpparser.PHPParserPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar,class=projectviewer.ProjectPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\QuickNotepad.jar,class=QuickNotepadPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\RETest.jar,class=RETestPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\SideKick.jar,class=sidekick.SideKickPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\xercesImpl.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\xml-commons-resolver.jar]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\XML.jar,class=xml.XmlPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\XmlIndenter.jar,class=xmlindenter.XmlIndenterPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=LOADED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\xmlParserAPIs.jar]
[message] HistoryModel: Loading history
[message] BufferHistory: Loading recent.xml
[message] KillRing: Loading killring.xml
[debug] jEdit: SOCKS proxy disabled
[debug] jEdit: HTTP proxy disabled
[debug] EditBus: PropertiesChanged[source=null]
[message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\catalog
[message] jEdit: Loading mode catalog file C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\modes\catalog
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\BufferTabs.jar,class=buffertabs.BufferTabsPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Clipper.jar
[warning] ClipperPlugin: clipper.ClipperPlugin should extend EditPlugin not EBPlugin since it has an empty handleMessage()
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Clipper.jar,class=clipper.ClipperPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Code2HTML.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Code2HTML.jar,class=code2html.Code2HTMLPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CodeBrowser.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\CodeBrowser.jar,class=com.bitart.codebrowser.CodeBrowserPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating console.ConsolePlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Console.jar
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=plugin.console.ConsolePlugin.menu,source=null]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Console.jar,class=console.ConsolePlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ContextHelp.jar
[warning] ContextHelpPlugin: contexthelp.ContextHelpPlugin should extend EditPlugin not EBPlugin since it has an empty handleMessage()
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ContextHelp.jar,class=contexthelp.ContextHelpPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Docker.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\Docker.jar,class=docker.DockerPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\InfoViewer.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\InfoViewer.jar,class=infoviewer.InfoViewerPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JDiffPlugin.jar,class=jdiff.JDiffPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JTidyPlugin.jar
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ErrorList.jar,class=errorlist.ErrorListPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_SOURCE_ADDED,errorSource=errorlist.DefaultErrorSource[JTidy],error=null]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\JTidyPlugin.jar,class=jtidy.JTidyPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\phpCompletion.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\phpCompletion.jar,class=it.eilart.jedit.completion.php.PhpCompletionPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating gatchan.phpparser.PHPParserPlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\PHPParser.jar
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_SOURCE_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=null]
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\PHPParser.jar,class=gatchan.phpparser.PHPParserPlugin]
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Activating sidekick.SideKickPlugin because of startup
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\SideKick.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\SideKick.jar,class=sidekick.SideKickPlugin]
[debug] Macros: Registered beanshell macro handler
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=macros,source=null]
[message] BeanShell: Running script C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\startup\startup.bsh
[debug] String: BeanShell interpreter version 2.0b1.1-jedit-1
[debug] jEdit: Loading services from jeditresource:/Console.jar!/services.xml
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\Application Data
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: COMPUTERNAME=PFORD
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: HOMEDRIVE=C:
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\pford
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: LOGONSERVER=\\SC-CORP-BDC1
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: OS=Windows_NT
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program Files\PuTTY;C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5\;C:\cygwin\bin;C:\Program Files\Polystyle;C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin;C:\Program Files\Hummingbird\Connectivity\9.00\NFSClient;C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 3.0\;C:\Program Files\cvs\;c:\vslick\win
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROCESSOR_REVISION=0207
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: PROMPT=$P$G
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: SESSIONNAME=Console
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: SystemDrive=C:
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\pford\LOCALS~1\Temp
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\pford\LOCALS~1\Temp
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: USERDOMAIN=SC-CORP
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: USERNAME=pford
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\pford
[debug] ProcessRunner$WindowsNT: windir=C:\WINDOWS
[message] PerspectiveManager: Loading C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\perspective.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOAD_STARTED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=CREATED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=plain,size=12]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=italic,size=12]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=bold,size=12]
[debug] TextAreaPainter: Using monospaced font optimization: java.awt.Font[family=Courier New,name=Courier New,style=bolditalic,size=12]
[debug] EditBus: EditPaneUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.EditPane[inactive]]
[debug] DockableWindowManager: Loading dockables from jeditresource:/CodeBrowser.jar!/dockables.xml
[debug] EditBus: ViewUpdate[what=CREATED,source=org.gjt.sp.jedit.View[active]]
[debug] DockFocusManager: Setting focus cycle root: com.bitart.codebrowser.CodeBrowser[,0,0,193x446,layout=java.awt.BorderLayout,alignmentX=null,alignmentY=null,border=,flags=9,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[debug] EditBus: EditorStarted[source=null]
[message] jEdit: Startup complete
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #4]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=1,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferIORequest[type=LOAD,buffer=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=3,run=org.gjt.sp.jedit.buffer.BufferIORequest[type=LOAD,buffer=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #3]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #2]
[debug] WorkThread: Work request thread starting [jEdit I/O #1]
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\apacheconf.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=httpd.conf (C:\EasyPHP\apache\conf\)]
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\php.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\html.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\xml.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\javascript.xml
[notice] jEdit: Loading edit mode C:\Program Files\jEdit 4.2\modes\css.xml
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=PROPERTIES_CHANGED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] EditBus: BufferUpdate[what=LOADED,view=null,source=overview.php (D:\cvs\yahoo\ued\mds\campaign_snapshot\)]
[debug] EditBus: SideKickUpdate[source=null]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:85:':' expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:expression expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:';' expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:'}' expected]
[debug] EditBus: ErrorSourceUpdate[source=null,what=ERROR_ADDED,errorSource=gatchan.phpparser.PHPErrorSource[PHP Error Source],error=overview.php:606:'?>' expected]
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jeditresource:/ColumnRuler.jar!/actions.xml
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ColumnRuler.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ColumnRuler.jar,class=columnruler.ColumnRulerPlugin]
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jeditresource:/BufferTabs.jar!/actions.xml
[debug] EditPlugin$JAR: Opening C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar
[debug] EditBus: PluginUpdate[what=ACTIVATED,exit=false,source=C:\Documents and Settings\pford\.jedit\jars\ProjectViewer.jar,class=projectviewer.ProjectPlugin]
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=plugin.projectviewer.ProjectPlugin.menu,source=null]
[debug] ActionSet: Loading actions from jeditresource:/ProjectViewer.jar!/actions.xml
[debug] EditBus: DynamicMenuChanged[menu=plugin.projectviewer.ProjectPlugin.menu,source=null]
[debug] WorkThread: Running in work thread: [id=7,run=projectviewer.importer.RootImporter@1f52460]
[debug] FileRootsVFS: Java 1.4 FileSystemView detected
Drag 'n drop crash JEdit 4.2 pre13
Submitted by Anonymous on Thursday, 1 July, 2004 - 14:08
Hello,

Drag'n drop crashes all the time with me. But I don't know if the problem is because a bug in JEdit or in Java (Because I use Java Developer Beta; java version "1.4.2_04" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_04-135) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-36, mixed mode)). Are there any other MacOS X users how have a drag 'n drop crash in Jedit pre13?

Sjmielh
Line between brachet in PHP
Submitted by Anonymous on Tuesday, 29 June, 2004 - 17:04
Yes, what the title says, i can't get this working. Can somone please tell me how i do this. You can see an example of what i mean in this screenshot: http://www.jedit.org/jedit-snap-29.png
duplex printing in pre14 ?
Submitted by gthorburn on Friday, 25 June, 2004 - 19:56
Just upgraded from 4.2pre6 to 4.2pre14, just to stay current. Duplex (2-sided) printing,
which worked fine under 4.2pre6 just gives me single-sided printing in pre14. System is
Solaris 9 on Sparc. Any ideas??

-- Gary
Ruby mode
Submitted by mewshie on Wednesday, 23 June, 2004 - 18:47
Has anyone gotten indenting to work properly in ruby mode? For example, when inside of a method (inside of a def statement), jedit automatically defaults to the _same line_ that the def is on -- no indenting happens. Also, it doesn't recognize the "end" statement, or push it back an indenting level. Thanks for any help

Nate
Bold fonts don't appear bold on Mac
Submitted by Anonymous on Friday, 18 June, 2004 - 23:41
Hi all

I'm running jEdit 4.1 final on Mac OS X.3.4 with Java 1.4.1. The problem is the following : keywords I set to appear in bold style are actually in normal style. That's a bit annoying, since bold style is really handy for code readability.

I read once (in the old forum i think) that changing the JVMVersion property in the Info.plist from 1.4 to 1.3 solve the problem. Actually it solves it, but in the same time it raises others : no mouse wheel support, no "panther" look and feel, plugins needing 1.4 disabled, etc.

Can anyone help me ? Do I have to upgrade to a newer version of jEdit (4.2.preXX) ? Or to upgrade to a newer Java version ?
Thanks a lot (and sorry for my "frenglish", I hope you understand me Smiling.

Sylvain
User login
Browse archives
« May 2024  
MoTuWeThFrSaSu

Poll
Are you interested in language packs for jEdit?
Yes, and I could help maintain translations
26%
Yes, I'd like to have translations
32%
Indifferent
35%
No, that'd be bad (please comment)
7%
Total votes: 1093
Syndication
file   ver   dls
German Localization light   4.4.2.1   83281